Onsite COVID-19 Testing options for businesses
ReadyMed is committed to supporting organizations, businesses, and universities get back to work, Build a safer work environment for all and get business move forward. Facilitate employee sample collection, minimize infection risk, and streamline the sample collection process using our Onsite testing services.
We offer Onsite COVID-19 and Virus Tests for your Employees. Take this vital step to protect your employees before they return to work.
- Rapid COVID-19 tests (Antigen Tests) – Results in 15 minutes
- COVID-19 PCR Tests – results in 72 hours
- Group Packages with custom pricing are available
We can be your trusted partners in building a safer and happier workplace. We partner with CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited labs. Our platform is HIPAA-compliant.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Specimen sample:Nasal or throat swab
- Achieve fast, reliable results for SARS-CoV2 testing
- Rapid turnaround as low as 15 minutes at lower cost when compared to molecular tests. Thus, offering more workflow efficiency
- Useful for screening large numbers of people, especially in high-risk settings in which repeat testing is used to inform and control transmission spread
*Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as a sole basis of treatment or patient management decisions. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and confirmed with a molecular assay, if necessary.
Virus PCR Test or Molecular Test
Specimen Sample: Nasal swab or saliva
The gold standard of COVID-19 testing
The testing provides a high degree of accuracy in 72 hours
Understand who is at risk of spreading the virus and needs to be quarantined
Test employees who show symptoms
Employees who are in constant contact with public can become super spreaders. Protect them and others with the help of testing.
Questions Employers Should Consider
- When will I test employees?
- What type of test will I use?
- Do I want medical oversight of the collection process?
- What kind of laboratory throughput do I need?
- How do I want to view the employee test results?
- What mechanisms are available to help ensure I do not violate my employees’ rights?
What are the instances when Employers can opt for testing of their employees?
- Ad Hoc Testing is “as-needed” testing for employees displaying symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Assurance Testing is ongoing testing conducted for the entire workforce at periodic intervals. This type of testing helps identify cases of COVID-19 early, especially among employees who are either pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic without outward signs of infections.
Call us at 1-866-287-5482 for a more detailed discussion with our experts to build a custom package for your organization’s needs.