Cholesterol and Lipid Tests
Measure Cholesterol and Lipid Levels and maintain a healthy heart-health.
Our at-home cholesterol test service is for anyone who is monitoring their cholesterol or who is interested in learning about their current levels and keeping a close check on healthy heart. It’s a convenient In-Home cholesterol check that gives you easy to understand results for 3 key measures of cholesterol, plus triglycerides.
- Measures Total Cholesterol, HDL, Calculated LDL, and Triglycerides.
- Having a combined cholesterol and lipids test, also referred to as a lipid profile or lipid panel, is one of the most common ways to assess your overall heart health risk.
- Finger prick sample collection is done by a Board-Certified professional who comes to your home or office. Results can be discussed onsite minutes after the test.
> Elevated Blood Sugar
> High Blood Pressure
> Elevated Cholesterol
> Weight Gain
> Increased body fat
> Family history of heart disease or diabetes
> Personal history of heart disease or diabetes
> Sedentary lifestyle
**We accept most PPOs, HMOs, Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurances
A1C or Hemoglobin A1C Test
Diabetes management just on the click of a button
The A1C or Hemoglobin A1C test is something everyone living with diabetes should be familiar with. It doesn’t show the whole picture of your diabetes management, but it can be a great indicator of whether your average blood sugar levels are within a healthy range. Since elevated blood sugars can lead to a number of short- and long-term complications, it’s advisable to keep an eye on your A1C and ensure that it’s held at a healthy level.
If the test is used for a diabetes diagnosis, you might have to have your fasting blood sugar and antibody levels measured to determine which type of diabetes you live with, such as Type1 or Type 2 diabetes.
- We recommend getting A1C test done every 3 months.
- No more waiting at the lab waiting room to get a simple test
- Testing is safe, simple, and done by a professional in the comfort of your home
- On the spot results
What We Don’t Treat
Please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital if you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury including:
- Injuries on the head, face, or eyes
- Wounds requiring stitches or staples
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Any animal wound other than a minor dog or cat scratch
- Punctured wounds
- Chest pain
- Intentional overdose or suicidal thoughts
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of vision
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath
- Rectal bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain
- Stroke symptoms: numbness or weakness on one side, difficulty speaking, swallowing or walking
- Vomiting blood