What Is Telemedicine?
Urgent Care Online for Common Conditions
Using technology via your smart phone, tablet or mobile device, Telemedicine allows for our board certified practitioners to communicate with and treat MINOR, pre-existing patients in “real” time. We use the Doxy.me App to perform phone consultations for ongoing conditions such as:
- Medication refills
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- Stomach Virus Symptoms
- And various other conditions.
Important **We don’t treat or refill medications for chronically painful conditions like back pain, fibromyalgia or lupus. We will refer you to your primary care doctor for these conditions.
Important We do NOT prescribe ANY controlled medications including, but not limited to, Narcotics like Hydrocondone, Vicodin, any medication with codeine, or Benzodiazepines like Xanax, Valium, etc.
We Cannot Treat:
If you are experiencing the following symptoms we will refer you to the nearest hospital:
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Severe chest pain
- Dizziness or vertigo with vomiting
- Chest pain or pressure or pain radiating to your jaw, neck or arm
- Severe, worsening or sudden onset of pain in stomach
- Blood in stool
- Blood in vomit
- Black stools
- Injuries on the head, face or eyes
- Wounds requiring stitches or staples
Please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital if you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury including:
- Night sweats
- Swelling of the face and tongue
- Infection of MRSA within last 30 days
- Hospitalization in the last 30 days
- Children with difficulty swallowing and drooling
- Children with underlying heart or lung conditions
- Children with neurologic impairment
- Children with 2 or more episodes of croup who are less than 36 months old and have a history of intubation
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Any animal wound other than minor dog or cat scratches
- Puncture wounds